Notre Dame Towers: Guided Tour
Enjoy a guided tour of Notre-Dame's towers and discover the secrets within. The towers make up the front of Notre-Dame Cathedral, a masterpiece of gothic architecture and are well-worth a visit. The amazing view at the top is reason enough to join this guided tour.
- Discover the Notre-Dame's towers
- Enjoy an 1-hour guided tour
- Climb up the 422 steps to the top
- See the Bourdon, the Cathedral's biggest bell
- Admire the panoramic view on Paris
- Spot the Eiffel Tower in the horizont
- Explore Ile-de-la-Cité at your leisure
Explore the towers of Notre-Dame:
Join your guide in front of the towers and start the climb up.
Your guide will take you on an unforgettable experience as you climb the 422 steps to reach the top of the towers. On the way, there will be several stops to have a closer look at some of the tower's important elements.
When you finally each the terrace where you can enjoy the unique panoramaic view over the historical heart of Paris. Look out at the breathtaking view of Ile-de-la-Cité and Paris.
At nearly 70 meters high, you can see the Eiffel Tower on the horizon, the Seine that cuts through Paris, the Invalides and Sacré-Coeur standing watch over Montmartre.
Your guide will leave you at the tower exit, and you can continue your exploration of the Ile-de-la-Cité at your leisure.
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email.
How long is my ticket valid?
Your ticket is valid for the day you choose.
Where does the tour begin?
Join your guide in front of the towers at 16 rue du Cloitre Notre Dame.
Skip-the-line access to the Notre-Dame Cathedral & a guided tour of the towers.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. PARISCityVISION and Ticmate cannot be held responsible for refused entry due to improper dress.
Which ticket types are available?
Child (0-11): Free of charge
- Please note: While you have priority access, security checks can slow down entry to the towers.
- The tour is not for the elderly, those with reduced mobility or very young children (no lift).
- The tour is not recommended for pregnant women, those with heart problems or those who suffer from vertigo.